Protection of personal data according to the LOPDGDD.
Natuaromatic Laboratories, in application of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms of the Website: www.deliseaparfum.com , shall be treated by the undertaking for the purpose of:
- Maintenance of the commercial relationship.
- Carrying out information tasks and responding to requests through the contact form of this website.
- Other activities of Natuaromatic Laboratories.
This data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the aforementioned purpose.
Natuaromatic Laboratories takes the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, of the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification, deletion and limitation, as well as all those contemplated by the Organic Law of Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights. The exercise of these rights can be done by the user himself through email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org A/A Data Protection Delegate María Montserrat Medina González.
The user declares that all the data provided is true and correct, and undertakes to keep it up to date, communicating the changes to Natuaromatic Laboratories.
Purpose of processing personal data:
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
At Laboratorios Natuaromatic, we will process your personal data collected through the Website: www.deliseaparfum.com for the following purposes:
1. In case of contracting the goods and services offered through www.deliseaparfum.com, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service and sale of our products.
2. Sending of requested information through the forms provided on this website.
3. To send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of the Delisea brand, and of the sector.
We remind you that you can stop the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields in these registers are mandatory, and it is impossible to carry out the stated purposes if the data is not provided.
How long is the personal data collected retained?
The personal data provided shall be retained for as long as the business relationship is maintained or the business relationship is not requested to be deleted and for as long as legal liability for the services provided may arise.
The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
1. The request for information and/or the contracting of the services for the sale of our products, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you , in advance and in particular leading to an eventual contract.
If you do not provide us with your data or do so in an incorrect or incomplete manner, we will not be able to comply with your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or carry out the contracting of services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party external to Natuaromatic Laboratories, unless legally required.
As data controllers, we have contracted the following service providers, having committed themselves to the compliance with the regulations, of application in the field of data protection, at the time of their recruitment: Raydespa Did S.L.U, domiciled Calle Castaños 6 1º dcha, Alicante (03001), Alicante, Spain CIF B53935136, provides its web development and maintenance services.
Data collected by users of Natuaromatic Laboratories.
In cases where the user includes personal data processing records on shared hosting servers, Natuaromatic Laboratories is not responsible for non-compliance by the user of the RGPD and LOPDGDD.
Data retention in compliance with LSSI Laboratorios Natuaromatic reports that, Raydespa Did S.L.U, as data hosting service provider and pursuant to the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), retains for a maximum period of 12 months the information necessary to identify the origin of the hosted data and the time when the business relationship began. The holding of such data does not affect communication secrecy and may be used only in the framework of a criminal investigation or for the protection of public security, by being made available to judges and/or courts or to the Ministry if requested.
The communication of data to the Forces and Bodies of the State shall be done in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data.
Copyright Natuaromatic Laboratories owns all copyright, intellectual property, industrial, "know how" and all other rights related to the contents of the website www.deliseaparfum.com and the services offered on it, as well as the programs necessary for its implementation and related information. The reproduction, publication and/or not strictly private use of the contents, in whole or in part, of the website www.deliseaparfum.com is not permitted without prior written consent.
The user must respect the programs of third parties made available by Natuaromatic Laboratories, even if they are free and/or publicly available.
• Use that is contrary to Spanish laws or violates the rights of third parties.
• The publication or transmission of any content which, in the opinion of Natuaromatic Laboratories, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
• Cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that violates intellectual property rights of third parties.
• The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
The user is responsible for the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, e-commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use. The user will indemnify Laboratorios Natuaromatic for the costs incurred by the imputation of the company in a case whose liability is attributable to the user, including legal fees and expenses, even in the case of a non-final court decision.
Protection of hosted information
Natuaromatic Laboratories makes backups of the contents hosted on its servers, however, is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of the data by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee the total replenishment of the data deleted by the users, since the aforementioned data could have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time since the last backup.
In application of the LSSI, Natuaromatic Laboratories will not send advertising or promotional communications by e-mail or other equivalent electronic means of communication that have not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, the company is authorized to send commercial communications concerning Natuaromatic laboratories that are similar to those initially contracted with the customer. In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no further commercial information be sent to him through the Customer Service channels.